About cookies

The NCETM site uses cookies. Read more about our privacy policy

Please agree to accept our cookies. If you continue to use the site, we'll assume you're happy to accept them.

Personal Learning Login

Register with the NCETM

Primary Forum

Only logged in users can post to this forum.

Science Dissertation

Bcass20 21 February 2019 15:40
Posts2
Joined18/09/18

My name is Bethany Casson and I am currently undertaking my B. Ed primary education degree at the University of St Mark and St John. I am writing to ask for some help in undertaking some research for my undergraduate dissertation. The focus of my dissertation is to look at teachers’ opinions of teaching science as a discrete subject or through cross-curricular learning. 

To carry out this research I would like to ask a range of teachers and trainee teachers to complete a questionnaire about their views and experiences of teaching science. The questionnaire will only take about 5 to 10 minutes to complete. As a participant, you will have the right to withdraw from the questionnaire up to when you finish the last question and click submit. As the data being collected is anonymous it would not then be possible to identify your data from any other participants.

I will be very grateful for your help in filling in this questionnaire and giving your time to help complete my research.

Please click on the link below:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd4RC_-MdNr7T-Rnuxo2IyjtlZobYNJcsvc-rFtdxop3arZYw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Link to this Post   Report this post Report this post