About cookies

The NCETM site uses cookies. Read more about our privacy policy

Please agree to accept our cookies. If you continue to use the site, we'll assume you're happy to accept them.

Personal Learning Login

Register with the NCETM

Recommend a Resource

Only logged in users can post to this forum.

What Makes a Good Resource microsite

ncetm_administrator 12 October 2009 11:04
Portal Administrator
Posts1510
Joined13/06/06

The What makes a Good Resource microsite is a place where you will find some interesting resources and ideas for lessons, and a lot more besides.

The activities in the site have been written and devised by real teachers determined to find better ways of teaching mathematical ideas and topics. There are also suggestions of how you might use the resources, in the Using the material area.

If you have any comments about the resources in the microsite, or if you have any resources that you would like us to include in the microsite, please let us know.

Link to this Post   Report this post Report this post

mathsmate 12 October 2009 14:23 - Last edited by mathsmate on 12 October 2009 14:30
Posts28
Joined28/06/06
I've just had a look at this site - there's lots of things here. I've just been doing something on decimals with Year 7 so I might try the Understanding and ordering decimals resource with my group. I had a look through the ways of using this material section which enabled me to focus on ways that I can find out about the things pupils don't understand by watching the way in which they work. Anybody else doing activities to find out about this sort of thing?
Link to this Post   Report this post Report this post