JMP Support provides professional development in mathematics from a consultant with considerable experience of leading mathematics in schools of being a successful headteacher in primary schools.
Discount rates available for small schools.
Support provided includes:
- Professional development for teachers
- Professional development for maths leaders
- Bespoke support for individual schools to address specific issues
- Strategic support for headteachers and maths leaders
- Training opportunities for teaching assistants
- Training for teachers and other adults working in the Early Years
- Coaching support for individual staff
- Training appropriate for early years settings, including PVI.
- Suitable training for INSET days
- Training for community schools, academies, groups of schools and independent schools.
All professional development includes opportunities for hands-on activities with an emphasis on learning through understanding the mathematics, being aware of misconceptions that may arise (and how to avoid them) and through having fun.
The professional development offered includes using CPA and mastery as well as many practical approaches that can be used in classrooms and settings.