NCETM Recruitment Opportunities
Thank you for visiting our recruitment page. Unfortunately, the NCETM isn't recruiting at the moment, but any future opportunities will be advertised here.
Maths Hubs Recruitment Opportunities
London South East Maths Hub is seeking to appoint a Project Coordinator, based at Redriff Primary School.
- Support schools and colleges to achieve excellence in mathematics education from Early Years to post-16
- Coordinate 18 projects, working with 400 schools
- Lead promotion and marketing of professional development opportunities for schools
- Lead communications with partners and leaders across London South East
- Work in an outstanding school
- Term-time only with flexible hours
- Self-direct task management.
The successful candidate will:
- be experienced in marketing and promotion of events/programmes
- have excellent professional communications and administrative procedures
- have experience of, or a keen interest in education and maths
- be experienced in maintaining a professional social media presence
- be adept at organising multiple events and coordinating people.
- have excellent computer skills, including use of Excel, mail merge, MailChimp and Eventbrite.
The job specification and application form are available to download.
Visit the school website.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application deadline is 29 August, with interviews on 7 September.