12 April 2019
- Ofsted and mastery – read the stories of three Outstanding schools
- Teaching telling the time – could a non-standard approach help your pupils?
- MATs and Maths Hubs – two MATs tell us of the work they have done with Maths Hubs
- Mastery Assessment Materials Years 1-6 – are you using them yet?
- Sumaze! A new free maths app for KS1 – give it a try!
All this is in the April issue of our Primary Round-up, which comes to you on the second Friday of every month.
If the Round-up didn’t reach your inbox, check that you're registered with us (it’s free and quick to register). If you are registered but didn’t receive it, please check your preferences or contact us.
N.B. the link to Sumaze! in our mailing had a dead link. Our apologies for this. It can be found at sumaze.co.uk/.