25 April 2019
- Variation theory – find out how a secondary teacher uses it in her classroom
- Would your school employ a primary teacher to teach maths – this school did!
- Models of subtraction to bridge the primary-secondary transition – could this help your KS3 students?
- CPD for secondary mastery – a printable flyer to share with your colleagues and senior leaders
- A podcast on microworlds – Celia Hoyles explains how they can help students learn maths.
All this is in the April issue of our Secondary Round-up, which comes to you on the fourth Friday of every month.
If the Round-up didn’t reach your inbox, check that you're registered with us (it’s free and quick to register). If you are registered but didn’t receive it, please check your preferences or contact us.