13 May 2019
- Parents’ maths classes – could this improve attitudes to maths in your school?
- Calculators – do your Year 6 pupils have the necessary skills for secondary school? Join the Calculator Crunch challenge!
- What does the research say about calculators in primary school? – read the Cambridge Maths Espresso.
- What else to do with Year 6 maths after SATs – we delve the archives for ideas.
- Social media for CPD – a teacher tells us what social media offers to inspire, support and challenge his work.
All this is in the May issue of our Primary Round-up, which comes to you on the second Friday of every month.
If the Round-up didn’t reach your inbox, check that you're registered with us (it’s free and quick to register). If you are registered but didn’t receive it, please check your preferences or contact us.