23 May 2019
- Congruent Triangles – a student’s insight reveals that two sides and an angle (SSA) can sometimes provide conditions for congruency
- Calculator Crunch – a daily problem from 10 June with associated lesson plans for Year 6 (transition days) and
- T levels – everything maths teachers need to know about the new post-16 qualification
- Social media for CPD – could you find inspiration, support and challenge from your smartphone?
- Core Maths conferences – find one near you!
All this is in the May issue of our Secondary Round-up, which comes to you on the fourth Friday of every month. Previous issues are all available in the Secondary Round-up archive.
If the Round-up didn’t reach your inbox, check that you're registered with us (it’s free and quick to register). If you are registered but didn’t receive it, please check your preferences or contact us.