04 July 2019
- What have you missed? What's coming up? – we’ve produced a summary of our publications in 2018/19, and we look ahead to what's coming in 2019/20
- More Mastery Professional Development Materials – designed to support co-planning, we've started publishing Spine 3, Fractions
- ‘Not working in ability groups has been a revelation!’ – a school in Leeds explains why they removed ‘ability’ grouping for maths and what has changed
- Podcasts – maths education chat, on the move!
- TES article: How we almost eliminated marking - a deputy head in West Sussex explains how his school’s reduced-marking policy leads to better feedback for pupils, and frees up teachers' time.
All this is in the July issue of our Primary Round-up. Previous issues are all available in the Primary Round-up archive.
If the Round-up didn’t reach your inbox, check that you're registered with us (it’s free and quick to register). If you are registered but didn’t receive it, please check your preferences or contact us.
The Primary Round-up is taking a break over the summer, but we’ll be back with you in September.