25 October 2019
- Podcast: An audience with the exam boards – England’s three main exam boards tell us how students got on with the new A level, and how the 9-1 GCSE is bedding in
- What’s the (multiplicative) relationship between 3 and 5? – Students often find this hard to understand, and yet it’s a building block that underpins a lot of mathematics
- Video: Being in a Teaching for Mastery Work Group – A headteacher and a lead practitioner from a Wiltshire school reflect on their involvement
- Guidance for using manipulatives – Want to use more concrete equipment but not sure how? Our videos and guidance documents could help
- What’s the carbon footprint of your Christmas jumper? – ‘Visualising the Climate Crisis’ is an MEI student competition to create a data visualisation
All this is in the October issue of our Secondary Round-up, which comes to you on the fourth Friday of every month. Previous issues are all available in the Secondary Round-up archive.
If the Round-up didn’t reach your inbox, check that you're registered with us (it’s free and quick to register). If you are registered but didn’t receive it, please check your preferences or contact us.