29 November 2019
- Our fifth year of mastery – a deputy head from an early adopter school reflects
- Dr Eugenia Cheng – a podcast interview addresses gender and maths
- Mastery for trainee teachers – six sessions give an introduction
- Multi-step GCSE questions – our Twitter chat has some pointers
- Maths careers – a website to help students understand the importance of maths in various occupations.
All this is in the November issue of our Secondary Round-up. Previous issues are all available in the Secondary Round-up archive.
By the way, there won’t be a Secondary Round-up next month, but our usual NCETM Newsletter will keep you up to date with our latest features.
If the Round-up didn’t reach your inbox, check that you're registered with us (it’s free and quick to register). If you are registered but didn’t receive it, please check your preferences or contact us.