10 January 2020
- Colour in representations – does the colour of your manipulatives, pictures and board pens matter?
- Teaching for mastery? What will Ofsted say?
- Join our regular online maths CPD discussions in 2020 – find out what you might gain
- Want to get into podcasts in 2020? Our podcast about ‘ping pong’ teaching style is a good place to start
- How young children pick up mathematical ideas – Sue Gifford elaborates.
All this is in our January Primary Round-up. The NCETM Primary Round-up is delivered to your email inbox the second Friday of every month. Previous issues are all available in the Primary Round-up archive.
If the Round-up didn’t reach your inbox, check that you're registered with us (it’s free and quick to register). If you are registered but didn’t receive it, please check your preferences or contact us.