22 January 2020
- Calculators at A level – ten calculations students should be able to do on a calculator and why
- Completing the square using algebra tiles – area representations to help illuminate algebraic multiplication
- Podcast: What mastery has done for our school – if you saw Jenny Laurie’s article last term, hear her in person in our interview
- Dr Eugenia Cheng rethinks gender and maths – Want to use more concrete equipment but not sure how? Our videos and guidance documents could help
- Royal Institution Christmas Lectures – this year mathematical, accessible and fabulous. Catch them on the BBC iPlayer
All this is in the January issue of our Secondary Round-up, which comes to you on the fourth Friday of every month. Previous issues are all available in the Secondary Round-up archive.
If the Round-up didn’t reach your inbox, check that you're registered with us (it’s free and quick to register). If you are registered but didn’t receive it, please check your preferences or contact us.