28 February 2020
- Using the NCETM Mastery Professional Development Materials to guide department time – we visit a school doing just this
- All maths teachers should have career-long, subject-specific CPD – read the latest Charlie’s Angles blog post from our director
- Overcoming the barriers to offering Core Maths – how four schools and colleges are doing it, and the benefits they are seeing
- Marking mocks – reflect on what you learned by finding out what other teachers learned in the summary of one of our Twitter chats
- the National Reference Test – what is it and why is it relevant?
All this is in the February issue of our Secondary Round-up, which comes to you on the fourth Friday of every month. Previous issues are all available in the Secondary Round-up archive.
If the Round-up didn’t reach your inbox, check that you're registered with us (it’s free and quick to register). If you are registered but didn’t receive it, please check your preferences or contact us.