- Published: 14/01/2022
Our first Primary Round-up of the new year features our newly-complete Curriculum Prioritisation resource:
- Fractions - how learning of fractions is sequenced through the Years 1-6 mapping of our Curriculum Prioritisation resource
- Explainer video - a quick way in to the resource, demonstrating all its main features in a two-minute tour
- Explore the resource - now it's complete, you can see all the units for your year group, or take a look at the overview for planning your primary curriculum
- Early Career Teacher and wanting to improve your maths? - a dedicated Maths Hubs CPD opportunity exists near you
- International Day of Mathematics 2022 - send in your photos for their photo challenge.
Previous editions are available on the News & Features page.