- Published: 17/05/2021
May's Primary Round-up looks at Year 6 transition in this unusual year. After much disrupted schooling, and with no SATs this year, how can teachers use the time to aid a smooth transition in maths?
- What shall we do with Year 6 this term? We find out what other teachers are considering
- Ready for secondary school maths? – Building a picture of your cohort's maths experience
- CPD for improving transition – join the Maths Hubs Years 5-8 Continuity project and work with secondary colleagues
- Calculator Crunch! – MEI's annual online puzzles help pupils become familiar with their calculators
- Maths in the world of work videos – each explains how someone uses maths in their job, and there are accompanying KS2 activities.
Previous editions are available on the News & Features page.