- Published: 15/09/2023
In September's Primary Round-up we bring you:
- Welcome to the NCETM in 2023/24 - new to us or want to let colleagues know what we offer? Our quick recap feature tells you who we are and how we can help you
- Anxiety in the maths classroom - join us for a fascinating conversation with the University of Warwick’s Sue Johnston-Wilder about maths anxiety
- Multiplicative thinking - our new 90-second video explains why embedding multiplicative thinking in KS1 is so important for maths in KS2 and beyond. SEE NOTE BELOW
- Number lines in KS2 - we talk about how number lines can be used in KS2, with some practical ideas you can use in your classroom
- The NCETM Maths Podcast - follow our new podcast account on Instagram, where you’ll find trailers, video footage, links to our latest episodes and more.
Please note: the 90-second Multiplicative thinking video is at https://vimeo.com/861168883. Our apologies for the incorrect link in the mailing.
Previous editions are available on the News & Features page.