- Published: 30/04/2021
In April's Secondary Round-up we highlight some of the new and established CPD opportunities for this summer and next year.
- NCETM summer online seminars - each based on a curriculum theme and focused on what to prioritise for curriculum recovery
- Teach for deeper, more connected understanding - our established mastery programmes offer two main routes to getting involved in 2021/22
- CPD for non-specialist maths teachers - a bespoke programme starts in 2021/22, refreshing subject knowledge and addressing maths pedagogy
- New CPD opportunity for HoDs - in 2021/22 a new programme is running to support both new, and established subject leads
- AMSP recovery resources for Key Stages 4 and 5 - targeting motivation, confidence and transition to next stages, for the classroom and self-study.
Previous editions are available on the News & Features page.