- Published: 25/03/2021
March's Secondary Round-up looks at assessment - both for exam grades and more broadly - and at making the most of departmental meetings.
- Teacher-assessed grades - take a look at how other schools are approaching grading
- A three-minute exam board video - explaining expectations for this summer's grading
- What should ongoing assessment throughout school look like? - an EEF blog post looks at the research evidence
- Making department meetings worthwhile - teachers suggest what works best
- Our Insights video series is now complete - teachers discuss using our Mastery Materials for various topics including place value, negative numbers, fractions, statistics and constructions.
Previous editions are available on the News & Features page.