- Published: 27/11/2020
As we near the end of a draining and difficult term, November’s Secondary Round-up offers resources that acknowledge and support in these strange times, and ones with a more business-as-usual feel.
- Teaching through the pandemic – highlights from our podcast series
- Departmental Workshops – popular for in-school CPD and now updated and republished
- Support for teaching KS3 – videos, slides, ideas and example questions
- Core Maths five years on – a podcast interview with a teacher and a researcher, giving a classroom view and the national picture
- How to make your lessons work online – suggested examples from the DfE.
Previous editions are available on the News & Features page.