- Published: 18/07/2018
An interview with a teacher who’s taught Core Maths since its launch in 2014, and who now has a national role shaping professional development for the growing numbers of teachers following in his footsteps.
Taking part in the discussion are:
- Tom Rainbow, Maths teacher, Ivybridge Community College, Devon, and Core Maths Professional Development Lead for the Advanced Mathematics Support Programme (AMSP).
- Steve McCormack, NCETM Communications Director
- At time of writing, the Further Mathematics Support Programme website remains operational, but preparations are underway for the launch of the new Advanced Mathematics Support Programme website, which will carry information about Core Maths support from the AMSP.
- Information about the Advanced Maths Premium
- To find out about Core Maths CPD activities (Work Groups) run by Maths Hubs, in collaboration with the AMSP, please contact your local Maths Hub to find out what is available.