- Published: 10/07/2020
Our final communication of the school year amalgamates the Primary and Secondary Round-ups and our National Newsletter. In this edition, we bring you the resources and websites you might find most useful in planning for a very different autumn term - following the long school closure period. We hope you have an enjoyable and restful summer break.
- New DfE guidance for primary to help with curriculum prioritisation and sequencing
- Key Stage 3 curriculum planning? Our secondary mastery materials are well-suited to support you
- Primary video lessons – have you thought of using them next term too?
- Teacher and student support in Key Stages 4 and 5 from the Advanced Mathematics Support Programme (AMSP).
- New NCETM website coming soon!
- Adopting teaching for mastery in secondary? Applications are now open for our main professional development programme.
- EEF’s Covid-19 resources page, an AMSP survey and an Ofqual consultation.