- Published: 26/06/2020
In the June edition of our Secondary Round-up our thoughts are turning to September as well as continuing to support remote learning. We have lessons for bridging the Year 6/7 move, CPD videos and more reflections on and resources for home learning.
- CPD videos – common tripwires in learning are exposed in conversations with students. Each video has slides for CPD sessions
- Year 7 lessons – supporting transition and learning to use their new calculators
- Why you should get involved with a Maths Hub – two heads tell us how their schools benefit
- Learning in Lockdown – our series of short podcast interviews reflects the gradual opening of schools
- ATM Maths Snacks – short videos of favourite puzzles, games and problems.