- Published: 25/06/2021
June's Secondary Round-up has a focus on KS3, particularly introducing exciting new resources for Year 7:
- Checkpoints - a new classroom resource to help Year 7 teachers assess understanding and address any gaps, particularly after Covid disruption
- Collaborative working with primary colleagues - next year Maths Hubs will be increasing the number of Years 5-8 Continuity Work Groups so more schools can get involved
- KS3 Curriculum Framework - our sample framework suggests a coherent route through our mastery materials
- Pie charts - unpicking the pedagogy and encouraging your students to see the structure
- Twitter chat hosted by Ofsted - read the summary.
Previous editions are available on the News & Features page.