- Published: 23/10/2020
In October’s Secondary Round-up we share some good news about maths from this summer, and we continue to provide resources to support with Covid-recovery learning.
- NCETM Director’s blog – Charlie Stripp highlights two good news stories arising from GCSE and post-16 results this summer
- New podcasts – these ten-minute episodes focus on how teachers are currently managing assessment and blended learning
- Understanding mathematical wrong turns – our latest feature article looks at the persistent mistakes that trip your students up and what’s behind them
- ‘Planning to teach…’ videos – our new video series offers tips and resources for teaching a range of KS3 topics
- Resourcefull interview – Tom Manners speaks to the NCETM’s Secondary Team.
Previous editions are available on the News & Features page.