- Published: 25/09/2020
September’s Secondary Round-up brings together all our resources supporting maths teachers with the return to face-to-face teaching this autumn, and prompts thinking about CPD for the coming year.
- Maths after school closures – a new guidance document, KS3 topic-specific videos, and departmental CPD sessions
- NCETM Director’s blog – Charlie Stripp advocates ‘calm consolidation of fundamental topics’, avoiding talk of ‘catch-up’
- Mathematical Prompts for Deeper Thinking – a new set of videos with supporting slides
- Maths Hubs Programme – there’s something for everyone in the 2020/21 CPD Work Groups
- We have a new website – a short video gives a tour.
Previous editions are available on the News & Features page.